Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Finished Twisty Turns


Hi All! I finished my Twisty Turns Wrap. This was such an easy knit, good for TV knitting. Figuring out how to sew the wrap together-which section connected to which section-was easier than I anticipated. However, the directions on which stitch to sew into was a little confusing. I used almost 7 balls of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Avocado to knit this. Overall I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    that is very pretty

    i have been eyeballing that pattern, but the twisting and sewing looked a little intimidating

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger miss ewe said…

    It's gorgeous! And that color is great on you!

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger YarnB said…

    That looks great on you! And I am glad to see the Avacado as I was considering using that for Backyard leaves but I think I want something just a little darker. But I love that on you!!!!!! So nice!

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Mei Travis said…

    Great job, pretty color! I'm making twisty turns too, though for someone else with a 48" so it's taken me much longer to knit, lol.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    This is so pretty on you! I *love* the color. I've been admiring this wrap seeing it shared here. Maybe the wrap book is next on my list to buy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home