Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Backyard leaves continues to progress slowly. I've been looking at finished examples, and decided I like the unblocked ones the best, with their springly leaves. My only problem is that I cast on too tightly and was hoping to work that out in the blocking process. Has anyone ever unraveled a cast-on edge and reworked it more loosely? Would that be feasible with this pattern?

Onward!

-Frasera

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    The color is so pretty! I plan to make this one soon, and I never even thought to NOT block it! I like when it 'pops' too. Maybe I need to make two. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home