Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Vintage Velvet!



This scarf was so fun once I got a chart from a friend of mine!! Before I couldn't keep track of where I was in the pattern.

I used the color recommended in the pattern for my soon-to-be SIL cause she's a neutral color kind of woman.

It was so fast and easy once I got going and figured out the pattern! The lighting here is a little wonky but the actual scarf is pretty close to the true color.

I'm working on Ene's Shawl, but I'm in the middle of frogging and starting over for the second time.... wish me luck!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Tallguy said…

    You are frogging the Ene shawl?? Whatever for? I thought you were done? What went wrong.... !

    I have a rule of NEVER frogging anything... so I am stunned that you would do this when you were already done!! I just don't get it.

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Chicago Jen said…

    No worries Tallguy! I'm a DIFFERENT knitter working on Ene! I would never frog a finished piece either! Mine's Aqua blue and only has about three rows on it!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lynn said…

    What the heck is "frogging"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home