Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Blocking Ene?

I am closing in on the final chart for Ene and have been thinking about blocking. What is the best way to block Ene? SHould I pin it out and lay a damp towel over it or should I dunk it in the tub, squeeze out the excess and then pin it out to dry?

I think I want to be fairly agressive with the blocking. It is looking a little small right now...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I would soak it and spin or squeeze it out before blocking. You really want to stretch that lace open.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    gulp! Spin it? Will it hold up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home