Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Lady Eleanor is 100% complete!

I have finally finished Lady Eleanor. Here is a pic of the whole thing and a close up of the fringe. Yarn used was 11 skeins of Noro Kureyon in colorway #92. I started around September 9th and finished last night so it took a little less than a month to complete.
Kim

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Steph said…

    gorgeous! I'm thinking of adding Lady Eleanor to my WIPs, work like yours solidifies those impulses!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful work! Did you run into any issues getting the squares to line up neatly without any holes? I always seem to get holes when I am doing entralac (not that I've done a ton of it). Do you have any suggestions or tips?

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Chef Messy said…

    Oooh, looks nice! This Knit-Along is so bad--I keep having to add new things to my to-knit list that I wasn't planning on before!

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger tocspaw said…

    Your work has inspired me to try this pattern! It's beautiful!

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Thanks guys!
    I didn't run into a problem with holes. I wonder if it is your SSK? I ended up doing slip as if to knit, slip as if to purl . That seemed to lay neater.

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Chicago Jen said…

    Wow is that pretty!! You should be very proud! I have so many planned projects but this one keeps rising to the top and your Lady just pushed it up again.

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    KPG...
    I am a tight knitter. I did follow the pattern as written but went up to a size 11 needle. Even with that my squares are slightly smaller than what the pattern said they should be.
    I think the pattern called for a size 10 needle.
    Kim

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Holly said…

    fabulously beautiful!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Ina said…

    Completely covetable!i

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    Wow. That's beautiful. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home