Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, September 05, 2005

Chevron Scarf ????

OK.. I am having a problem here with the chevron scarf on page 33...
I tried it about 5 times already.. Changing this and changing that..
I can not get the stitches and the pattern as it is written to work out...
I CO the 39 sts .. Knit 1 row..
Then do the Chevron Pattern as it is written on page 33.. NO No ..It does not work out!!
The first row is OK.. But now PLEASE someone.. Do the Second row and tell me what happens!!!
I frogged it five times already because I did not work to the correct amount of stitches..
It will only take you a couple of minutes... Just tell me what the Heck is wrong with the second Chevron Row...
HELP !!!
Anxiously waiting.....
THanks


http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Lori... Thank You for checking this out for me...
    I am going on the couch.. Putting my feet up and ttrying it again while reading your answer.. Thanks... Here 's hopeing that my TRY # 6 will work this time... :)
    I'll let you know tomorrow !!!!
    peneloercola@aol.com

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Well.. Thank You Lori!!!!
    I don't know how you did it but this time It worked !!!!
    You wrote it the same as the pattern and yet your words were easier to follow ..
    Thanks so much fro taking the time to explain it better to me!!!!

    http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home