Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hi, Just joined and have a question already

I'm just casting on for ruffles and need some help... I'm a new knitter and confused about sl1 knitwise with yarn in back.... the yarn is in the back and I can slip it ok, but when I go to knit the next st, the sliped st slips off the needle...and I lose that stitch... what am I doing wrong??

I'm using bernat satin and 4.5 mm needles, I love this yarn.. esp since it's in my price range..lol. ;~)
thanks for any suggestions
Vicki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home