Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Chevron Scarf Posted by Picasa

OK.. Here it goes.......
Thanks to Lori for her "clear" explaination the Chevron Scarf is on its way !!!
There was nothing wrong with the directions.. it was just "ME" trying to work out the stitch count.... :)

I am doing the Childs size for My Grandaughters and I am using all the Bright colors in Simply Soft....The Girls are going to love them :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    That look really pretty! I think this is the first Chevron Scarf that appeared here, am I right?
    Anyway, it is beautiful, I am sure they will love it :-)

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Dandy said…

    LOVE the colors!!

    so pretty I'm sure they'll love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home