Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Midwest Moonlight


Hi, I have been following this knit along for awhile. Wow! What a beautiful bunch of scarves you all have created. Here is my first from the book. It is made from 70% baby alpaca/30% merino from Elann.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your scarf looks great, and I too, like the color combination. I also made this scarf in a deep green from Elann of Highland wool. I have yet to photograph it though.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger grumperina said…

    That's a great color for that scarf! And I love the little bit of orange you snuck in there :)

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger WonderSoul said…

    Thanks! Yes, that is a lone splash. The plan was to have several groupings here and there tho when I realized how many ends I would have to weave end it just ended with the one with the band for a little balance.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    Just BEAUTIFUL......
    Now I have yet ANOTHER scarf that I have to make... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home