Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Moonlight update...

Here is what my scarf looks like so far with 11 repeats of the 25 completed. I'm really enjoying this pattern.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm all ready planning on making another scarf, the Vintage Velvet, from this book. I'm not going to use the same yarn, but I like the cables and the ones finished by other knitters in this group.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger amber said…

    Looks great. Do you have to pay much attention to the pattern or does it become kinda mindless? (I'm hoping for mindless) I've got some stash yarn that would look great in that scarf.

    -Amber

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wouldn't say it's mindless, but it's quite easy to follow without too much effort. I too am using yarn I purchased for another project that I never got around to using.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home