Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Backyard Leaves Started

I'm knitting both halves at once from Mal Abrigo Worsted Merino in Natural:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This pattern isn't as hard to follow as I thought it would be. I just use a post-it to mark the line I'm working on. And this yarn is so nice to work with :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger grumperina said…

    That is SO clever, that if I knit another Backyard Leaves (#3), I will copy you! Your scarf looks great, and that yarn is divine!

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    That looks great! I'm doing mine in a similar color. My leaves are a little puffy looking right now...I'm wondering how to block it so it lies nicely but doesn't loose the raised texture of the leaves. Any thoughts?

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    Oh yes, what a fabulous idea! I too would copy the knit both at once idea...I will most likely do another in the new year...my plate is full until then!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home