All done…yeah! I like how it turned out more than I thought I would with this variegated color. I used a ribbon (almost like a shoestring feel) yarn called South West Trading Company: Phoenix 100% Soy Silk. I got it on sale at my local yarn store so it cost me $14 plus time. I’m going to make a black one next for evening wear. Love it!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- We're famous!
- Here and There Cable Scarf
- Misty Garden
- Here are two pictures of the Ene's Scarf that I fi...
- Midwest Moonlight is finished!
- Color on Color scarf
- Backyard Leaves of Doooom!
- Midwest Moonlight
- Another view!
- Here are the beginnings of my Ene Scarf. I am usi...