Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Misty Garden


I started Misty Garden last night. This is about 4 repeats. I'm using the Jo Sharp Rare Comfort Kid Mohair as the book suggests. I had a hard time with the yarn in the beginning and it doesn't frog well, but the pattern is easy and I memorized it quickly. It's hard to tell from the picture but the pattern is really pretty.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger amber said…

    Nice color choice! This will be gorgeous completed. This is also one I want to make.. I even have the yarn for it already ;) Elann.com had it a few months back

    -Amber

     

Post a Comment

<< Home