Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Midwest Moonlight is finished!


Hi all! I just finished Midwest Moonlight. I just need to weave in the ends and block it. I used KnitPicks Merino Style in Cornflower. I really struggled with this in the beginning, frogging numerous times, but finally got into the groove! I learned a lot from this pattern. This one is for my daughter's preschool teacher, but I plan to make one for myself as well. I just received my Jo Sharp yarn yesterday so I'm going to make Misty Garden also.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger KarenK said…

    Looks very nice! How did you like working with the KnitPicks merino? The price is so incredibly low, I've been really curious as to how knitters are finding it to work with. Your scarf came out beautifully.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger amber said…

    looks great. this one is on my long "to knit" list from scarf style :-)

    beautiful!
    -Amber

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Noey D. said…

    Thank you! I am rather proud of it myself! :) My first time working on something a little more complicated. I liked the Merino Style. It worked up well, and also frogged well!! I, too, have a long list of items I want to knit from Scarf Style.....looks like we could keep this Knit Along going for years!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home