Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, April 24, 2005


Here are the beginnings of my Ene Scarf. I am using the yarn called for in the book. This project is lots of fun to work on! Posted by Hello

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger KarenK said…

    Actually, I wasn't so excited about Ene's scarf until I saw yours. It is simply beautiful. Thanks for showing the progress photos, and I'm also looking forward to seeing it when it's finished. Your pictures are better than in the book!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    That is gorgeous! Ene's scarf has really tempted me, I must put it on the list to do.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Ruth said…

    I have had this one on the to-do list for a while now ... yours looks just gorgeous. I'm probably going to bump mine up the list ... although now I have so many projects going who knows when I'll actually get an FO!!

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    wow! I'm putting that one on my list to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home