Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


Here are two pictures of the Ene's Scarf that I finished recently. (I hope there are two pictures -- I'm new at BloggerBot!) More details at http://mathomhouse.typepad.com/bluestocking/2005/04/thoughts_on_ene.html
Posted by Hello

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    That is a gorgeous color. What yarn is it?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Beautiful! I too wanna know what yarn it is?

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    It's called Grignasco Merinogold, color 758, 100% merino. It's slightly finer but otherwise very like Anny Blatt Merinos, which was next to it on the shelf at my LYS. -- Jeanne

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    I think Ene needs to move up on my to-do list! That is beautiful!

    Anne in Colorado
    http://whitestarsams.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Dominga Nance said…

    This is a beautifully decorated scarf. I am a beginner kitter and I really enjoy it! It relaxes me a lot. I am almost finished with my first scarf! Yippeee! But the only thing that is getting on my nerves is that I started out with 15 stitches but now I have like 30! Can you give me any pointers at all!?

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger FranDa said…

    dominga_nance asked for pointers to avoid increasing stitches as a beginner knitter: watch for an accidental yarn over inserted in your knitting. Can you determine if the increases occur at the start or end of rows? If so, you can check your technique at that point. Hope this helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home