Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005


Here are two pictures of the Ene's Scarf that I finished recently. (I hope there are two pictures -- I'm new at BloggerBot!) More details at http://mathomhouse.typepad.com/bluestocking/2005/04/thoughts_on_ene.html
Posted by Hello

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger LisaB said…

    That is a gorgeous color. What yarn is it?

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Noey D. said…

    Beautiful! I too wanna know what yarn it is?

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger mathomhouse said…

    It's called Grignasco Merinogold, color 758, 100% merino. It's slightly finer but otherwise very like Anny Blatt Merinos, which was next to it on the shelf at my LYS. -- Jeanne

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    I think Ene needs to move up on my to-do list! That is beautiful!

    Anne in Colorado
    http://whitestarsams.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home