Below I've posted my finished Blue Collar, which I knit in Knit Picks Andean Silk (color-Sangria.) It worked up nicely-the yarn was great to knit with. Finished, it has lots of drape and sheen, and is VERY warm! I love a lot of the patterns in the book, and I'm still contemplating which to knit next. I'll let you know!
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- My finished Blue Collar, in Knit Picks Andean Silk...
- "Vintage Velvet" scarf made using Debbie Bliss's A...
- Here and There Cables, sort of
- Three Guesses....
- Blizzard Shawl
- Finished At Last
- Debbie Bliss/Vintage Velvet
- Hi everyone. I've been MIA, and I think knit along...
- Ene's scarf
- Lady Eleanor Progress