Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Here and There Cables, sort of

Hi everyone! I joined this knitalong a couple of weeks ago, so I figured I should finally post something. I took the Here and There Cables pattern and adapted it to make a baby blanket for sister's baby (she's due in June). I am using two strands of Caron Simply Soft and size 10 1/2 needles. Talk about eating up a lot of yarn! And I am convinced that it is going to be the World's Warmest Baby Blanket! I am happy with how it is turning out, though. I'm not quite done, but here is a picture of my progress so far.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home