Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Three Guesses....

Anyone care to guess what this is going to turn into?


One Armed Bullet Proof Sweater


Ripped and Rewound


Skeined and Soaking


Drying!


Lady Eleanor. Be still my heart.

Anne in Colorado
http://whitestarsams.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    Oh, lucky you! I just wish I had similar treasures hidden in the back of my wardrobe! :-)
    It will make beautiful Lady Eleanor, I canĀ“t wait to see the pictures of the progress.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger LisaB said…

    I agree with verlit, you are so lucky! I wish I could have afforded to buy the forever random blends. Please post pictures soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home