Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lady Eleanor Progress



First time posting to this KAL as I am working on the Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole. This will probably turn out to be a felted purse due to the fact this is my first time doing entrelac and I'm getting some holes in my work. Plus, I only have several skeins and not the 10 that I need to finish it. I'm using Noro Kureyon and not what was required for the pattern. I tend to alway use substitute yarns.

So, thanks for letting me post and share my progress.
Jane
Just one more row...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those colors are beautiful! Hang in there, every row gets easier. It's looking great so far!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger luvs2knit said…

    I'm using Noro Kureyon No. 134 which has the red, pink, blue and orange colorway. I love knitting this as the curiosity is killing me with every rectangle.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    If you have a look in the history of this blog (a month ago or so?) there are some photos of more Lady Eleanor made in the same Kureyon shade. It fits the pattern perfectly :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home