Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, March 06, 2005


Here are sections 1-9 on my Color on Color. I am using the Paternayan yarn the pattern calls for on size 6 needles. This project is a lot of fun because it is so completely different than anything I have ever worked on! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger LisaB said…

    Thanks! Yes I am using the same colors as in the pattern. When I first started it looked really dull. But when I added the latter sections (red, purple and orage) it really brightened everything up.

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    It looks great! I canĀ“t wait to see that one finished.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home