Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ruffles...this is taking foooorrevvvverrrrrrr......

I'm in the process of knitting up RUFFLES...and having a heck of a time staying focused on it. I love the design and feel of the Classic Elite yarn...but I'm going to have to go ahead and set it aside to mess around with Lady Eleanor. Wait. The pattern, not the person. Did I sound like a pervert, or what?


...and the Lady will be having...Noro Kureyon #134.


I've posted more pics on my blog so feel free to pay me a little visit:)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    Oh, they look lovely! I have just finished Lady Eleanor in the same colorway. I really think Noro is perfect for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home