Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

hi! (intro)

Hey, glad to have found this KAL! What a lot of Ruffles there are! ;)
I'm working on Midwest Moonlight, which I'm knitting with Rowan Wool Cotton in a discontinued color, "tulip". It's my first attempt at anything even close to lacework, and I'm finding it much easier than I expected. It's such a beautiful pattern, I love how it's coming out!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Anne said…

    Gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    It look absolutely fantastic, I love the color, too!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger amy said…

    Oooo, you're doing such a nice, even job. That grape color shows off the texture really well.

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Wow that is really pretty! I have this on my list of scarves to make. Now I want to move it up the list!

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Tipper said…

    Fabulous stitch definition! It makes me like the scarf even more.

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger CynCyn said…

    I'm gonna have lots of scarves by the end of this KAL. My vow is that everything I start from now on, for at least a few months, will be for ME. (I'm knitting 3 scarves now, finished 3...all for friends). Your beautiful rendering of Midwest Moonlight is inspiring me to find some yarn for that one!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home