Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A new scarf-addict from France

My name is Sophie La Sof , I live in Paris. I'm knitting Ruffles thanks to another french Sophie which tell me the pattern is not difficult, thank you Sophie, you were right!



I started with the yellow acrylic phildar yarn (3,5 french size needles), then i wanted to try with two colors and couldn't wait for the first ruffles to be finished. For the red and black one, I use Phildar also, sportlaine (4,5 needles). I want to effer it to a good friend and must finish it quick! It's fun to knit this scarf, and so easy that i can even knit inside the metro.

have fun everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger verlit said…

    They both look amazing, I like the yellow color, it is lovely shade.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Sophie (Lille) said…

    Pfou tu vas vite, je croyais que les rangs raccourcis téaient très longs à moins de tricoter à l'envers, c'est ça ton secret?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home