Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, January 21, 2005

Scarf Style is about crochet, too!

Are any of you working on (or planning to work on) one of the crocheted scarves in Scarf Style?

I ask out of curiosity (this may be a KNIT-along, but we still readily embrace our one-needled cousin), and also because a publicist from Interweave contacted me about the possibility of some such crocheting Scarf Style-r to appear on a new DIY show.

As a limelight-loving Leo, it sure makes me wish I'd already started the flower trellis scarf. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

    You bet...I already have the yarn for the Trellis Scarf...wound and ready to go as soon as I finish the Midwest Moonlight!

     
  • At 3:30 AM, Blogger CynCyn said…

    I already crocheted up a smaller version of the Reynolds Blizzard shawl. I couldn't wait for my order from WEBS to come in with the good stuff, so I bought some Red Heart Baby Clouds yarn (poufier than the Reynolds, I think). Still beautiful and SO soft. Gave it to a friend's toddler. The pattern is easy and quick!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home