Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

More ruffles

Hello there,

This is my first entry and I just wanted to preface with how wonderful it is to see all these projects coming to life. I love reading everyone trials, tribulations, successes, etc.

I, like so many others, chose Ruffles as my first project from Scarf Style. And I, like so many others are finding it a little slow going. I decided to use some Homespun I had lying around for this project and so, mine is quite wider than the example given in the book. I think it still works, and the colorway is laid out rather nicely too.



I just hope I finish before Christmas! And the way this thing knits up, I can't be sure! Oi!

Kim at ballofyarn.typepad.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home