Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Midwest Moonlight Scarf (or Storm Water Scarf)

I've just completed the Midwest Moonlight Scarf, which, by the way, is the same pattern as the Fleece Artist Storm Water Scarf. This was done in seasilk and looks and feels (and smells) fantastic! A few more pics can be found on my blog.


Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    You know, I just ordered that Fleece Artist pattern when I ordered some Sea Silk, and I thought it seemed familiar! Your scarf looks beautiful, good idea to use the Sea Silk, I hadn't thought of using anything that fine with this pattern (from the book, of course I planned to do it from their pattern (oops)).

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger AJ said…

    Very beautiful. I made one in a purple color, but yours is gorgeous in black!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    That looks wonderful. I swatched the pattern and found it a bit dull to do, but with results as good as that, I might have to re-think :)

     
  • At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very nice. i love the scarf, which looks more like a shawl length, the knitting is wonderful and interesting choice of yarn. good job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home