Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ene Progress

I have made some progress on my Ene.

Here's a picture of it so far. It seems to be getting quicker - I guess it should, since the rowns get shorter as you progress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am using Misti Alpaca lace weight in a gorgeous chocolate brown.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger DoryO said…

    Last night at about row 150 I dropped a good 6 stitches down about 5 rows.

    Aaaaggghhhh!!!

    Took forever to straighten that mess out again and get back on track.

    The nice thing about Ene's is that the rows get shorter as you progress so you start to feel the momentum picking up as you reach the finish.

    I just blocked by Alpaca Cloud this morning. Relief! Now I want to make another.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home