Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Introducing Myself

Hi,
This is my first post.. I think I am doing it right ?
I absolutely Love the Scarf Style Book and I want to make almost everything that is in it. All I need are a few more hands... :)
I am not really sure which project I will start with but I am sort of leaning towards Enes Scarf..
I will also be wipping up some of the ripple scarves for My grandaughters.. Love those Pom Poms..
The Fair Isle scarf is very intreging. Has anyone done that one yet?
I just started a Blog http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/
But I don't quite know how to work it yet... Guess I need to find some HELP... I published Twice and it says that I published twice but I guess they are one two seperate pages because the link will only take you to the First one. How do I publish on the same page continuously? Like here on Scarf Styla?
Well.. Thanks for "listening"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Im making the Lady eleanor stole in Manos del uruguay 109 I cant put it down. Ive already made 2 rufflescarves 1 color on color scarf.

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger RoseM said…

    Hi knitcrazy!
    I just got the book last week and am still at the 'oggling' stage. Ordered Touch Me to make the Vintage Velvet scarf for my sis. Have decided on the Stripes and Bobbles for the first one for me - but see myself making many of these wonderful scarves. The only one that puzzles me is the Shippo scarf. Wish they had a photo of it flat out as I just don't understand what it looks like (the model photo doesn't really help). Lady Eleanor is gorgeous - haven't done entrelac before and that will be my first try.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home