Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Introducing Myself

Hi,
This is my first post.. I think I am doing it right ?
I absolutely Love the Scarf Style Book and I want to make almost everything that is in it. All I need are a few more hands... :)
I am not really sure which project I will start with but I am sort of leaning towards Enes Scarf..
I will also be wipping up some of the ripple scarves for My grandaughters.. Love those Pom Poms..
The Fair Isle scarf is very intreging. Has anyone done that one yet?
I just started a Blog http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/
But I don't quite know how to work it yet... Guess I need to find some HELP... I published Twice and it says that I published twice but I guess they are one two seperate pages because the link will only take you to the First one. How do I publish on the same page continuously? Like here on Scarf Styla?
Well.. Thanks for "listening"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home