Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Another Newbie here

Hello from Northern California. I stumbled across your Scarf Style blog and have since moved the book to the top of my "wish list". I can't wait to start some of the beautiful scarves.

Being fairly new to knitting (I started Mar 1, 05) some of the scarves may be beyond my limited abilities, but being adventurous with knitting needles, maybe not.

Shelly in Northern California
www.theyarntart.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger NorCalRose & Riddick said…

    Welcome. As you can see from my post, I am from Northern California also. I live about 20 mins North of Sacramento.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cristina said…

    oubanother one here from nor cal (from sac, living in sf). i expected a total newbie, but i discovered something else after checking out you're blog! you are very good!! i loved that brightly colored market bag.
    anyway, i'm a (real) newbie, and I don't think you will have a problem with the patterns at all, I've done eleanor, ruffles and i'm working on the mohair wavy one right now (cant remember the name). you'll find this book very very fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home