Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Halfway Through Ene's Scarf



I'm having a great time knitting this shawl/scarf. I'm using a discontinued fingering-weight yarn (K1C2's Madelaine) and US 8 needles.

Jessica

3 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Knitcrazy said…

    It is looking VERY Pretty!

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Ina said…

    Wow! I think yours looks even better than the one in the book.

    This is one of the things I love about this knit-along. Projects that didn't catch my eye in the book look so good as WIPs that I look again.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger NorCalRose & Riddick said…

    I have been "eye balling" this scarf since I opened the book. I have signed up for a class that starts in Sept. where everyone needs to select a scarf from Scarf Style. I am going to be knitting this one. Your's is beautiful. I haven't tried Lace Knitting yet so I am pretty excited. I may be asking homework questions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home