Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005


i hate you, i love you...one ball down, five to go. My first attempt at charts. There's been some ripping back a couple times, but we made it through the first ball. Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    Thank you, I am so proud of myself! I am using knitpicks merino wool...just got my order after the review on "knitters review". I like it, it is inexpensive, yet it isn't as soft as some other merino wools that I have used. This scarf is for my hubby...he is always complaining that I do all this knitting and never make him anything...so he picked the colour butternut.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger fishgirl182 said…

    that's such a great color. maybe i will make that scarf now. your hubby sure is lucky.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Bevin said…

    The color rules. It looks so good with that pattern. What a chart to start for your first time!! It's really hard!

    Good luck.

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger KarenK said…

    Such a lovely scarf, great color - and your picture shows the pattern stitch so nicely, unlike the artsy blurry photo in the book. Good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home