Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Ruffles Is Done!

Dearest Scarf Stylin' Hipster Mamas:

You may recall me from such posts as "I am working on a Ruffles in Light Blue Cashmere, etc..." You may also recall myself and my blogging partner in crime, Sooner, from the heated discussion regarding the weirdness of the design of a pair of sleeves as a scarf.

Anyway, I have completed my Ruffles in light blue cashmere I bought on sale at AC Moore. It is soft and marvelous and looks great with the vintage jacket I made it to match. Below please find a photo showing how much I "heart" my new FO* and a photo of my puppy, Macy, the Official SpokesDog of the Totally Knitting Universe, and a photo of myself attempting to capture the grace and beauty of the cover photo of your favorite pattern book and mine, Scarf Style.







Love,

Bevin
Totally Knitting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home