Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Friday, January 28, 2005

thanks for the advice...here it is...

thanks to everyone who posted some much needed sage advice. I ended up going to a LYS. If anyone's in Denver metro area here, I have to suggest going to Recycled Lamb. Very helpful ladies there, even if you don't buy anything. I value customer service, so this store will be getting a lot of word of mouth business from me, as well as my continued patronage.

oh. back to the point. here's the progress on my backyard leaves.

so far... Posted by Hello


I also got a yarn shipment in today, which included the Reynolds Blizzard in light blue (#612), for crocheting the blizzard shawl.

here's a pic of the yarn.

blizzard Posted by Hello

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home