Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm impressed....

...with all the Gorgeous Scarves popping up here.

I actually started work on Ruffles again.. no new pictures though.

Here is a totally unimpressive non-progress picture of my Color on Color scarf...



Comments....

Sue: Why don't you overdye the whole scarf? Make it a slightly darker green and the two dyelots should blend together nicely.

Suzie: what yarn did you use? I am on a real Feather and Fan kick right now after having finished the Seascape Shawl from FiberTrends which has a F & F border. I may have to put Misty Garden on my to-do list.

Anne in Colorado
whitestarsams.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Suzie said…

    Hi Anne,

    I used the Jo Sharp Rare Comfort Infusion Kid Mohair called for in the pattern. It turned out so nice I'm thinking of doing another in a different colorway!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home