Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, September 27, 2004

Hello and a progress pic.

Hello to you all. :) A quick intro: I'm Tiffany (aka Tipper), my blog is here, I live in Minneapolis with my boyfriend and two kitties, I'm in my final semester as a writing major and hoping to be out editing in the real world soon, and I love knitting and spinning and other various things.

I started on the Interlocking Balloons scarf several days ago. The progress was less-than-inspiring at first, but after I "got" it and worked on it without trying to pay attention to a movie at the same time, things sped up considerably. I'm using Brown Sheep Naturespun Sport and size 5 Addi Turbos.



The scarf I really want to do is the Flower Trellis one, but I can't bring myself to spend $40+ on a scarf at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home