Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ene Almost Done

STILL working on Ene. From Scarf Style: Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet . Great patterns all around in that book.

I'm through the second pass on Chart 3. Fortunately, this shawl gets smaller as she goes. The color in this picture is pretty true to the yarn color. It's a gift for Helen. I'm a little late on it. Though I do try to get thru at least two rows a night....most nights I make it.





I am finally enjoying knitting Ene. I was having a hard time with the center stitch, but finally got a handle on how it works on the row.

I hope to have this done in the next few weeks and blocked. I'll post pics here and on Ravelry when done.

Pattern: Ene, "Scarf Style: Innovative to Traditional, 31 Inspirational Styles to Knit and Crochet"

Yarn: Baruffa Cashwool, doubled

Needle Size: Too lazy to go look

Color: Same issue as above

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Paul Sears said…

    This is a great blog - I'm going to forward to my mom (a consummate knitter). Thank you!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Susana Minna said…

    Hey pero ke maravillas tejes.... ojala pueda tejer uno de esos algun dia... me ha encantado tu blog... te estare visitando...
    cariƱos y abrazos Susana Minna

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Blogger said…

    nice blog for my grand mom whos love scarf like this!
    http://silk-scarf.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger And So I Whisper said…

    this is so beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home