Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Ruffle Scarf

Finally!! I have finally completed a project in the book. I am too excited.

My 14 year old daughter wanted the Ruffle Scarf and I made it for her. This was a very quick knit for me and I love the softness of the RYC Cashsoft DK.

Here is a picture of the scarf and I also made the Knitting Daily Cecily Beanie to go with the scarf.

Without further ado:



The second picture is the true color. Happy Knitting

4 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Learn English said…

    Beautiful!
    My mother-in-law does knit and crochet work like that. I wish my wife had learned.

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger Stefania said…

    Hi, posting from Italy!
    I've searched something like this for a long time; is there a free pattern or where didi you get it?

    many thanks

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Monica_Kun said…

    Nice ruffled scarf :)
    Wonder how thh ruffles would look with a self-striping yarn.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Elle Woods said…

    I am just starting to knit this scarf. Were your ends VERY loose, and if so did it matter?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home