Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Invites at last!

I just got through the enormous backlog of invites I had sitting in my email. I have a good excuse, honest - her name is Nora. I hope that those of you who sent invites way too long ago are not too mad at me and that you haven't forgotten about the knit-along!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Angelikas quilts and knits said…

    Cute little girl ! Congratulations and best wishes :-)
    Kind regards
    Angelika from Germany

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Wendelyn said…

    Nora is a cute, very cute excuse for the "late" invites. Enjoy all the hugs and kisses. Congrats and best wishes,
    Wendelyn of Brighton, MA
    Originally from Memphis
    Raised in LA and just recent to the Northeast.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Patricia said…

    Thanks for the invite. What a cute baby. I can see why you were preoccupied. I have made 2 items from Scarf Style and will post my contributions in the near future.

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Congrats! What a beautiful girl!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger YowlYY said…

    Congratulations from me in Robin Hood Country too! It is surely the best excuse for the late invite :)
    Thanks for adding me to the blog, I have knitted a few items from the book and will add them soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home