Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, June 13, 2005

I finished my Turtleneck Shrug!

Actually, it's been finished for a while, but I'm just now getting around to taking pictures of it. Here it is:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride in Onyx. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's very warm and cozy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Dear Emily,

    Those are handsome sleeves! I note also with great truimph that your sleeves are cuddly! Congratulations on a job well done. I personally love to add a pair of sleeves to any formal event so I am sure you will get more than a little use from this stunning garment.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Noey D. said…

    That's so cute! You did a nice job.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Very cute! Nice job. I bet it's very comfy in Lamb's Pride.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger PutYourFlareOn said…

    I've just started this project, I'm currently one skein into the sleeve and have started my second skein...

    Your TurtleShrug look great on you! do you wear it as a scarf too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home