Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Midwest Moonlight

I'm nearly done with my Midwest Moonlight scarf. Since I grew up in Missouri, this was my first project of the book... of many to come, I'm sure! I'm using Naturally Luxury Double Knit (50% NZ wool/50% NZ mohair) in fuscia. I'll show pics soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lesley said…

    Oh, pictures! Pictures! I was just looking at this pattern contemplating how it might turn out. Can't wait to see yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home