Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, November 03, 2008

Vintage Velvet

I've owned Scarf Style for a long time and I've been reading this blog for over a year now. I've admired the beautiful scarves I've seen here and finally got around to making the Vintage Velvet scarf for myself.I found the Muench Touch Me at a LYS going out of business sale and couldn't resist particularly since the color is one of my favorites. Although I was really nervous about washing this scarf in hot water I couldn't be happier with the result.



Now for the Misty Garden I've been thinking about for a year plus.

http://tealsworld.blogspot.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Ames Family said…

    Hi,

    My name is Sarah and I am wondering if you would be interested in trading! I would love to trade hair clips for beanies (simple) to give to my nephews for christmas.

    Let me know if you are interested. Please check out my site at www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com.

    Sarah
    Sally's Clippies
    www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Angelikas quilts and knits said…

    Lovely colour :-)

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger jr said…

    Looks GREAT - I made this scarf as well, and it is my most prized possession. Love your version in teal....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home