Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, February 21, 2005


Finally done ruffles! It didn't take long...and I did enjoy it for the first few balls...by the third ball, I couldn't wait to get it done. So many other scarves I am excited about... Posted by Hello

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger kittybaroque said…

    BEAUTIFUL, I jsut LOVE that Fuschia colour* Know what you mean about wanting to make other stuff, I am SO itching to make ALL those scarves.

    Blessings
    norbu
    http://norbu.blogs.com

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Sandra Sallin said…

    I'm making a ruffle in the same color but using Twisted Sisters yarn. What kid of yarn did you use?

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger cmeknit said…

    I used debbie bliss cashmerino aran in fushia...purchased from ebay, didn't think it would be as bright as it really is!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Sandra Sallin said…

    Purchasning yarn on ebay? Boy, I must be missing something. I think my favorite scarf is that ruffle. Just love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home