Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

ruffleskitty


ruffleskitty
Originally uploaded by princesadepoder.
Ah, ruffles. My first venture into the knitter's bliss of Scarf Style. How could I resist?
I've had to put ruffles on hold for a few weeks while I work on Christmas gifts. Ruffles started out as a present for my friend Susan, but the more I work on it, the more it says it wants to be for me.
My cat, Gigi, keeps me company while I knit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Tawana said…

    What color and type of yarn is that is a beautiful color. Im jealous! :(

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger katalina77 said…

    It's nothing fancy--just the Lion brand 100% wool yarn from Joann's fabrics. The color is...brown. I wish I could be more specific but I've thrown away the label. Should be easy to find, though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home