Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

triangle finally



Look at the wraffle. It is true, it is an easy pattern once you get the hang of it and thanks to the wonderful people of the knit along blog I can do this. At first I have no idea how to start and then inspired by the beautiful results of everyones elses different versions of fir-cone. Have anyone try to iron out this one instead of pinning it down to block?:-)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know what you've made it from, but if it's wool then it needs to be soaked for at least 20 minutes in order to stretch fully.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger p1uon said…

    looks great - what yarn did you use? did you do additional repeats before the edging? i found these great instructions on blocking lace when i was trying to figure out how to deal with my triangle: http://www.eunnyjang.com/knit/2006/12/how_to_be_happy.html good luck to you! post a pic when it's done!

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    I don't have a label on my yarn, I don't know what it is. My co-worker said it looks nice with little bubbles and knobby like as is. IS she lying to me???!!!! Thanks for the blocking suggestion. I will try it and if doens't work I will knit another one is darker color:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home