I have yet to receive my Scarf Style book, and I didn't even know that Wrap Style existed, so I haven't knitted anything from these books yet. However, I have recently finished a clapotis, which isn't in the scarf style book I know, and probably isn't in the wrap style book either, but I think it should be. I love my clapotis, and am looking forward to getting into the Lady E when my book arrives. See photo's of my clapotis at http://qwarkus.typepad.com
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- new knitter on the blog
- I love Scarves!
- After 8 months, Lady Eleanor is finished
- The Lady E Bandwagon
- wandering progress
- WIP Lady E
- Turtleneck Shrug Question
- Shetland Triangle--and Mini Misty Garden
- My Lady E