Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blocking Backyard Leaves

I've finally finished knitting Backyard Leaves-- I had to stop in my first trimester of pregnancy because it was making me nauseated, and I wasn't able to return to it until the baby was 3 months old! But it's beautiful, in a lovely blue.

My question for those of you who have made this is whether you chose to block the sides of the scarf straight or wavy. I think I've seen both done, and wondered what people think. I can't tell at all from the photos in the book which way they did it (very uniformative photos!).

Thanks!

Karen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home