Hi Everyone! My name is Jen and I live in Texas. I'm about to start my first official Scarf Style project (I did make an abbreviated version of the Misty Garden scarf last month for one of the Stitch 'n Pitch Baseball games, but since it wasn't for me it doesn't count:) and I think I'm going to go with the Interlocking Balloons. I work part-time at our LYS, Yarns Ewenique, and we just got our shipment of Debbie Bliss Pure Silk in and I think it'll be perfect. Now, to decide on a color . . .
This knit-along is maintained by Tipper. Send her an e-mail to join.
Please note: Pictures should be no more than 425 pixels wide.
- Finished object photo pool
- Subscribe with Bloglines
- Buy Scarf Style from Interweave
- Scarf Style Errata
- Buy Wrap Style from Interweave
- Wrap Style Errata
- My Ene's won
- Midwest Moonlight completed!
- Lady Eleanor Inspiration
- Ene's Scarf
- Vintage Velvet post-felting & advice for those in ...
- Vintage Velvet is done!
- Backyard Leaves gone awry
- Vintage Velvet is on the needles and I'm in love!
- Misty Garden
- Turtleneck Shrug is done!