Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New KAL member!

 Hi everyone, I just joined the KAL! :)

I'm currently working on the Turtleneck Shrug and I'm almost finished with the first sleeve.   I'm using Malabrigo worsted merino in Vaa (gorgeous dark green with shades of teal and blue).  

I'm also planning on making Lady Eleanor in the very near future. :)

Pictures of the Shrug soon!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Welcome aboard! Lady Eleanor is a blast to knit - I can't wait for it to get cold enough for me to wear mine, since I finished it at the beginning of the spring and she hasn't left my apartment!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger The Ninja Knitter said…

    That's what I've heard! :)

    I'm hoping that I have as much fun with it as everyone else has.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Vegasknitter said…

    Hi, I just joined too!

    I'm working on the Lady Eleanor in Karaoke and its alot of fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home