Scarf Style/Wrap Style Knit-Along

The inspirations for this knit-along are the Scarf Style and Wrap Style books (from Interweave Press); should you wish to share your creations from the book, this is a wonderful place to do it. Also welcome are helpful tips, corrections, ideas for variations, and suggestions for materials. This knit-along will last indefinitely, so join any time!

Monday, May 29, 2006

My Lady !

She's a bit gigantic , but I love it !

Knitted in one week ( I love this way of knitting ! )

Noro Silk Garden colour 228, about eight balls for 2 meters of length !

I didn't wanna to make the fringe, but at last they are really beautiful and so funny to make !

Sophie

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    It's beautiful! I love, love , love that colorway! and you are a speedy knitter!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Martina said…

    Oh my gosh!!! That is soooo beautiful!!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Monika said…

    I wish I had made such a beautiful Lady already. I'm jealous!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lorena said…

    A week? Speedy indeed! You make me look like a slacker! ;-)

    It's lovely!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger hollyboc said…

    I just finished my Lady Eleanor yesterday. It took me a month! I can't believe you did it in a week. It's gorgeous.

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger JulieFrick said…

    She's gorgeous. I can't wait to make some progress through my to-knit list so that she can rise to slot number one!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Julie said…

    Tres jolie!

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    How on earth did you finish that so fast?!?! It looks great, but even better is the matching bag you made that you showed on your blog. That was *awesome*!!! :)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Chicago Jen said…

    Qu'est-ce que c'est belle!! J'ai commencais mon Lady E il y a 2 ou 3 mois dans la meme "colorway" (228). J'ai vu la tienne et je suis de nouveau inspiree a continuer. J'espere de la finir avant ma fete d'anniversaire en fin Juin. Combien de "boules" avais-tu utilizes? Moi, j'en ai 13 de 228 et j'en ai fini 7. (Sorry, ya pas d'accents sur mon ordi americaine!) Encore, super bien fait! Felicitations!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger CanarySanctuary said…

    That is absolutely beautiful! It makes me want to do one right now :)

     
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger mrpibbs said…

    So beautiful! I love the colorway...I just bought 10 skeins of another colorway, and I am so tempted to buy another 10 to make another in THIS colorway! lol

    And the matching purse is adorable. I really, really like it!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Glaistig said…

    Simply gorgeous! It looks like a wonderful heirloom. Great job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home